What we value most in our employees is their drive for results, team spirit and willingness to take responsibility.
“Gold of Kamchatka” Mining Company provides ample opportunities for discovering the potential and career development of its employees.
The willingness and ability of the staff to work productively, develop and learn new things is the key to our company’s long-term success. That is why we pay serious attention to improving the professional level of our personnel.
“Gold of Kamchatka” believes its team is its main asset. That is why the company observes high standards in terms of social and personnel policy in the course of business.
We welcome as our new colleagues specialists whose energy and professional expertise will contribute to the company development and achievement of its ambitious goals.
Our social guarantees:
- Reimbursement of expenses on transportation (including luggage) to the employment location.
- Reimbursement of expenses for passing a medical examination prior to the employment
- Free transportation to and from the work shift site.
- Reimbursement for meals.
- Professional growth.
- Corporate training.
- Reimbursement of travel expenses for vacation every two years for an employee and his/her dependent.
- Cultural and sporting events
- Encouraging the best corporate employees with mentions, certificates of gratitude, valuable gifts and cash bonuses at the end of the year.
- Holiday greetings: on February 23, March 8, New Year. New Year celebration for the children of the company’s employees.
- Providing material assistance to the employees of the company on various occasions.
From a student to an expert
- We actively cooperate with educational institutions to provide students with the opportunity to undertake an internship at the company's enterprises to develop practical knowledge and gain professional experience.
- An experienced tutor is assigned to each young specialist. Students who do their internship successfully, receive the preference for employment.
- The Company has a clear system of position categories, a well-functioning mechanism for attestation and internal staff rotation, which enables young ambitious specialists to work their way up the career ladder and increase revenue while improving their professional skills.